Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gift Bags

I whipped up a couple of gift bags for an upcoming get together with some old/new friends... I will be meeting a couple of MB friends IRL!! Two of these ladies I have been chatting with for almost two years... I am so excited to finally meet both of them!

I am trying to choose some items for each bag that are representative of Oregon.. I have a couple of locally produced food items and of course some scrapping/carding gifts too! Materials: Bazzill CS, Creative Imaginations "Anthology" pp, Prima, Inkadinkado image, Wal-Mart ribbon, M's $1 stamp sentiment
Materials: Bazzill CS, Stampassions Sunflower image, Platinum Stickles, M's $1 stamp sentiment
Materials: Bazzill CS, Cuttlebug embossing folder, M's $1 stamp sentiment, scrap ribbon, MM ribbon slide, scrap pp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the bag's they turned out beautiful. I think the first one is my favorite

Adriane