Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Meeting Friends

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

Linda, Anna, Myself, & Megan at Fisherman's Wharf!

Last weekend DH and I traveled to San Francisco, CA to meet two of my PC{A} online friends!! We had a great time! Anna and her friend Megan are visiting the US from Australia and Linda lives in KS. We all arrived in SF on Thursday the 18th. We met up early Friday morning!! It was so cool to meet them IRL!! Linda and Anna were exactly like I thought they'd be... Megan was a bonus as she was traveling with Anna. We hung out for two days before DH and I headed for home... it is a trip I will always treasure.... thanks for being my friends ladies!!

No comments: