Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Remember when....

This is my daughter, Adriane, at age 2 and a half. Isn't she gorgeous? I "found" this photo in a picture frame. Evidently when we would get new pictures, I would simply slide the new photo into the frame over whatever was already there....I was so surprised to find this one!

Then about two months later DH and I were going through a bunch of "stuff", and I opened an old suitcase. What was in it... a treasure!!! A treasure of memories!! Three dresses of Adriane's, including the one she is wearing in this photo!!! I was so surprised and happy.... we hauled off a truckload of stuff to the Goodwill, but not the suitcase filled with baby stuff, a suitcase of treasure, at least to me. It is still in our storage area, awaiting the possibility of a granddaughter who will one day wear the dress that her mommy wore.....

3 comments:

Breanna Danielle said...

Thanks for all the great comments.

Happy Stamper said...

What a cutie. I like your page...colours match nicely and the lately and ebs look great.

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh what a find- you must have been tickled pink to find this photo!