Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Black, white and red...

365 Cards Challenge - Day 136 - What is Black, White and Red all over? Your Card!!! That means these are the only colors to use on your card. How's that for a challenge?
This image is so awesome!! I just love it, yet I've only used it a few times... I thought it was perfect for this challenge.

Supplies:
Black cardstock from stash
Red sparkle cardstock from Paper Zone
Inkadinkado image from Big Lots
Creative Impressions Swirl Ribbon
Kaisercraft pearls
Brilliance Graphite Black pigment ink

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I think it's one of my favorites!

Adriane

Linda said...

WOW WOW Teza you do the black, white and red cards so beautifully!! That is such an awesome stamp.

~amy~ said...

wow...such the striking card...it turned out just perfect!