Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Celebrate

Day 133 - Imagine This: Bubbles ~ Today's challenge is to think of bubbles and how they might inspire your card.

This challenge at 365 Cards immediately brought to mind champagne! I just finished designing and making 150 wedding invites for BF's daughter's wedding. The bridal shower is coming up and this is certainly a time for celebration and champagne! And we all know that champagne is "bubbly'!! :)

Supplies:
Daisy Bucket paper
DCWV cardstock
Spellbinders Nestabilities long rectangles
Michael's dollar spot image
Stickles ~ Diamond
Me & My Big Ideas bling
Creative Expressions Ribbon

10 comments:

Fi said...

Great take on the challenge - I did not even think of Champagne - LOL. I love how you have gold bubbles coming out of the glasses and your layout.
Hugs
Fi

Carolyn V said...

:D Smashing!

lolly-jolly said...

wow it`s veryy pretty! love youy card :) and blog too!

Maricar said...

Love the patterned paper and the bling for bubbles!

Vicky said...

How cute is this?! I love it!!! Great job on today's challenge!

Linda said...

What a fun idea with the bubbly.....wonderful card, Teza!!

Anonymous said...

Colourful and fun . . . GREAT!

Anonymous said...

My sentiments exactly, and it was the 1st thing I thought of, also, you did a great job!!!!

~amy~ said...

perfect pattern paper for the challenge!! wow 150 invites??!! You must have been one busy woman!

Pam said...

Love it - I wish I had a glass of champagne in my hand right now!