Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday

This card is based on 365 Cards, Day 162 - Super Sketchy Sunday #21.

I thought this was a fun sketch to work with.

So we got our DD moved into her "new" home. It was so nice to see her in her house, and we got most everything unpacked and put away. DH did a great job getting things hung up, both DD's and I were unpacking boxes and finding a place for everything. When I talked to DD this am, she said that she only has a few more boxes to unpack and the house is looking great!!

Today is DD's 26th birthday! I am sure that she is exhausted after the past frantic weekend, but I hope she enjoys her special day at her new home. Happy Birthday Adriane!

Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock
Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper
Studio G stamp
Michael's bling
Scrap ribbon
Creative Imaginations brad

1 comment:

Gloria said...

Teza, so glad to hear your DD and family are moved into their house!
Tell her Happy Birthday for me. I used to see her on LS but haven't saw either of you there lately.

Love your card!