Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Birthday

So I took a little break from my Christmas cards to whip up a birthday card for my BIL. His birthday is tomorrow, and we will be celebrating on Saturday.

My DH's entire family are scuba divers (not me, I do NOT like water) and my DH and BIL particularly LOVE the coast. In honor of his birthday, I am giving Michael his very own Lighthouse!!


Supplies:
Lighthouse stamp - PSX
Bazzill cardstock
Scrap cardstock
American Crafts Elements brads
StazOn Timber Brown ink

3 comments:

Carmen O. said...

This is Beautiful! I love lighthouses. I don't collect them or anything but they're so beautiful.

Happy Stamper said...

What a beautiful card! That stamp is gorgeous, and looks great the way you matted it on your card.

Deb said...

Great card Teza! Love the colors and layout!