Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Christmas Cards for Heros

So here's a batch of Christmas cards I've made for Cards for Heros. I used a Sheetload of Cards eZine that I have saved on computer. This free monthly eZine is dedicated to helping paper crafters of all levels increase their on-hand card stash one great layout at a time... This layout is the August 2007 eZine.










I just changed up an element or two on each card to make it unique, but you can do all the cards exactly alike if you choose.
Supplies:
s-e-i Alpine Frost papers
Bazzill cardstock
Cuttlebug Christmas trees; die cut and embossing
SU Window Word punch
MM Brads
Kaisercraft gems
McGill file tab punch
Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star pen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that they're all a little different, the purple on is really pretty but my favorit is the second one :o) Adriane

Linda said...

These are all very stunning cards...love the browns...looks very beautiful!!

Debby said...

beautiful Christmas cards!

Deanne Clarke said...

Beautiful set of cards!!!! Thanks for participating in the Christmas Card blog this month!!